Dr. Daniel Crawford graduated from Haughton High School in 1970 and from Louisiana Tech University in 1974. He obtained his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Louisiana State University in 1978. After a two-year residency in New Orleans, he received a certificate in pediatric dentistry in 1987. Dr. Crawford is board certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. He has hospital privileges at Willis-Knighton Medical Center.
Dr. Crawford joined Dr. James R. Lang in 1987 and they practiced together until Dr. Lang’s retirement in 2004.
Dr. Crawford is an active member of:
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Louisiana Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Southwestern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Louisiana Dental Association
- Northwest Louisiana Dental Association
Dr. Crawford is married to Gretchen Scherf Crawford and has four children: John Aaron, Hunter, David, and Natalie. He has two daughters-in-law, Shannon Crawford and Sarah Crawford, and two granddaughters, Isabel and Olivia.