Susan Chidlow is a native of Shreveport and a former patient at Pediatric Dental Partners. She attended C.E. Byrd High School in Shreveport and LSU Baton Rouge for her undergraduate degree. She earned her dental degree at LSU School of Dentistry. Dr. Chidlow was then accepted into the Pediatric Dental Residency Program at LSUSD and graduated in 2004.
Dr. Chidlow is an active member of:
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Louisiana Dental Association
- Northwest Louisiana Dental Association
- Southwestern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Chidlow has hospital privelges at WK Health Care System.
Dr. Chidlow is a diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. She received her board certification in 2013.
She joined Pediatric Dental Partners 2005. She is married to Dan Gray of Shreveport and they have two children, Thomas and Nolan.