Susan Chidlow is a native of Shreveport and a former patient at Pediatric Dental Partners. She attended C.E. Byrd High School in Shreveport and LSU Baton Rouge for her undergraduate degree. She earned her dental degree at LSU School of Dentistry. Dr. Chidlow was then accepted into the Pediatric Dental Residency Program at LSUSD and graduated in 2004.
Dr. Chidlow is an active member of:
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Louisiana Dental Association
- Northwest Louisiana Dental Association
- Southwestern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Chidlow returned from New Orleans in August of 2004, where she had been a practicing Pediatric Dentist with Dr. William Carlisle and Dr. Aubrey Baudean.
She joined Dr.'s Crawford, Wallace and Backofen in 2005. She is married to Dan Gray of Shreveport and they have two children, Thomas and Nolan.